My Path to Getting Rich

This is my blog about my journey to financial freedom.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Trust Me, It's Hot!

I have yet to figure out why it is in our nature to learn the hard way. If someone tells you that coal is hot, would go you and touch it? I hope not.... and if you do, you are a Bonehead! One of the reasons why I write is blog is to tell you that I've touched coal. I've been burned and made plenty of mistakes. Mistakes that have costed me thousands of dollars. I'm sure we have all made mistakes that we can tell somebody about in the hopes of trying to prevent them of doing the same. The sad part is most of the time they won't listen and continue the never-ending cycle of money going down the drain. For some strange reason I was watching the The Ellen DeGeneres Show this week and she had Will Smith as a guest. One thing that I loved that he said is how there isn't a problem out there that someone in the world hasn't encounted and written a book about. It's true and if there isn't a book written about it, someone knows how to fix or avoid this problem. One of the good things about having older siblings is that it gives them the opportunity to make losts of life's mistakes, thus allowing you to learn from them. That's how it's supposed to work. You learn from them and your younger ones learn off of you. Too bad this isn't a more perfect world so we must all learn in our own way. Sometimes the best way to really believe that the coal is hot is to get burned.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home