My Path to Getting Rich

This is my blog about my journey to financial freedom.

Monday, February 5, 2007

What are your Desires?

I've always been accused of wanting more and more. I've been told I should be grateful for what I have. I've been told I should be happy because I have more than many others do. Most is true but I refuse to settle for what I already have. Don't get me wrong, I am very grateful what all I have. My most precious blessing is something I can't buy...Good Health. Speaking on the subject of health, it's true you can't buy good health, but you can buy good health care. I'm not so naive as to think that government health care is the greatest. Trust me, I already know. If you have attained mass amounts of wealth, you will be able to afford good and reliable health care. I will talk about medicare and government benefits at a later time. I learned good facts about then from the new book from Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki's "Why we want you to be Rich". But for now, you can get my point how wealth can provide a better living. Back to my title. What are your desires? Ever see things and picture them as your possessions. I love seeing huge homes and imagining the things me and my family would do there. A huge yard that me and my boys can play in and roam though. I see fancy cars and nice jewelry that I would love to have and say they are mine. I would love to be able to support charities with large amounts of money and have time to give my time away to help. Everyday I think of something I would want and I figured that now I should do something about it. What do you want? Are you okay with you have now? Are you okay with the amount of money you are setting aside for your children or future ones? Are you worried that this pay period is longer than the last? Trust me I've been there and I'm still trying to move out of it. What is your motive behind getting rich? These are just a few of mine, trust me there are many more. You don't have to respond to this posting but take time today and think about your dreams and desires. Together, we can help each other make them a reality.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey gonna order the book. gonna check it out and see what's up. good looking out for others.

February 6, 2007 at 9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way it's ur big brother. didn't wanna sign up w/ google

February 6, 2007 at 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home